Sponsorship Sales Manager
Nature of Job: This is a full-time permanent position with a basic salary and uncapped commission structure
- To secure sponsorship revenues in line with project needs and personal targets, building and maintaining a strong forecasted pipeline of opportunities
- Market research and lead sourcing of solution provider companies
- Prospecting for new businesses and building a pipeline of sales prospects through written, voice and online engagement.
- Developing key accounts and existing client relationships, identifying, and converting opportunities to cross/up-sell
- Oversee the full sales cycle managing revenue delivery against both required baseline business metrics and growth targets
- Work closely with peers in Content, Marketing and Operations to ensure the successful delivery of events.
- Develop long term business relationships with clients, focusing on quality of service and client satisfaction to drive repeat business
- Minimum experience of 1-3 years handling sponsorship sales.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command over business English
- This is an inside sales job, comfort with cold calling is essential.
- Be self-motivated, career driven and motivated by a performance-based role
- Confidence to work with decision makers
- Strategic thinking & research abilities
- Motivated to achieve monthly targets and daily KPIs.
Please share your resumes with firstname.lastname@example.org